Anyone making use of the information, documents, products, software and various services (collectively the “Services”) offered by this site is deemed to have read and accepted all the terms and notices of these general conditions of use.
These disclaimers are not intended to circumvent the requirements of applicable laws or to exclude liability in cases where it cannot be excluded under such laws.
Access to this site is via the Internet. The user declares to know the risks and to accept them. It must protect itself against the effects of computer piracy by adopting an adapted and secure computer configuration.
AEROAUTOFACTORIA group SA and its affiliates can not be held responsible for any damage that the user would suffer directly or indirectly in connection with his browsing on this site and the use of its services as well as the websites to which it refers.
In the context of the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the freedom circulation of these data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. personal data protection law, AERO AUTOFACTORIA Group SA would like to inform you of their obligations and your rights.
Personal Data means the personal data of the Customer being processed by AERO AUTOFACTORIA Group SA under the Contract.
AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA acknowledges and undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data, in particular with the GDPR and any other national law or regulation governing the processing of personal data under the Contract.
AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA can be contacted using the following information:
Address : Luxembourg Sud ZI LetzebuergerHeck L-3844 Schifflange
Phone : +352 57 58 58
What categories of data do we process within AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA
Below are the categories of personal data that may be collected through the different services and contact channels described in the data protection information:
- Contact details: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Other personal data: Information that you have made available to us, for example your date of birth, your studies, the composition of your household or your professional situation.
- Contract data: eg. Customer number, order number
- Website use and communication: Information about your use of the website, messages from us that you open or transfer, as well as data collected by cookies and other tracking technologies (see Cookies policy and data analysis)
- Transaction data: Information about the purchase of products and services.
- Identity and solvency: Data allowing us to know your identity (driver’s license or registration certificate) and other information that we send to our financial partners as part of the examination of financing documents
Personal Data is processed for:
For commercial purposes:
- Commercial canvassing
- Customer management
- Satisfaction survey
- Marketing operation
- Organization of competitions
Execution of the contract for the sale of goods and services:
- The execution of the contract for the sale of goods and services and the creation of a credit application file or / and recovery
For legal purposes:
- The processed data may be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings, in the context of judicial research and requests for information from the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
Personal Data is processed on the basis of the execution of the Contract and is necessary to allow AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations.
The use of Personal Data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract and its execution.
When the Customer consents to receive the Ancillary Services as defined below, the Personal Data will also be processed on the basis of the latter’s consent.
The Client accepts that AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA carries out additional processing of its Personal Data for the purposes of benefiting from promotional offers, goods and services on favorable terms of invitations to corporate events from AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA.
The Customer agrees to be contacted by any means of communication of which he has previously communicated the details to AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA (email, social networks, post, telephone, or any other new means of communication).
The Customer has the right to withdraw his consent relating to the processing of his Personal Data relating to the Ancillary Services at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal thereof or on the basis of the execution of the Contract.
Such withdrawal could affect the ability to AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA to offer functionalities and opportunities adapted to the needs of the Customer.
The recipient of Personal Data is AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA through the email address.
Within the framework of the execution of the Contract, AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA will share, if necessary, Personal Data with its technical partners such as the network operator and the metering service provider and any other subcontractor and / or state authorities when necessary.
For Accessory Services, AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA will share, if necessary, Personal Data with its subcontractors and partners in relation to the goods and services offered by AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA when necessary for the provision of the Ancillary Services.
The Customer has the right to request AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Data or limitation of processing. The customer also has the right to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. These rights can only be exercised within the limits of any contractual or legal obligation.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
Right to information about your data (RGPD – Art. 15): You can request information about your personal data that we store at any time. This information includes the categories of data that we process, the purposes for which we process it, the origin of the data, if we have not collected it directly from you, and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we transmit your data. .
Right of rectification (RGPD – Art.16): You can ask AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA to correct your personal data. We take all reasonable steps to keep the information we have about you up to date and process it regularly, accurately, completely and in a timely manner based on the most recent information available to us.
Right to be forgotten (RGPD – Art. 17): You can request the deletion of your data if the legal requirements are met.
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- You revoke your consent if this is the only legal basis for the processing of data,
- You object to the processing of your data and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing, or you object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes,
- The data has been processed illegally.
Unless treatment is necessary:
- In order to comply with a legal obligation which requires us to store and process your data, in accordance with the retention periods prescribed by the applicable regulations,
- The establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights.
Right to restriction of processing (RGPD – Art.18): You can request the limitation
- You dispute the validity of the data. The further processing of the data is limited to the period necessary to verify the validity,
- The processing is illegal and you refuse the deletion of your data. Instead, you request that their use be restricted,
- We no longer need your data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You have objected to the processing, by which it will be verified whether the legitimate reason pursued by AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA outweighs yours.
Right to data portability (RGPD – Art. 20) : You can have your personal data transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically possible. However, you only have this right if the data processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your data, you can also ask us to pass it on directly to another manager you have appointed.
Right to object (RGPD – Art. 21) : You can at any time oppose the processing of your data necessary to protect the legitimate interests of AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA or a third party for reasons related to your particular situation. In this case, we will no longer process the mentioned data. This does not apply if we can prove a compelling legitimate reason for the data processing, provided that this outweighs your interests, or if we need your data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. .
The Customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Luxembourg supervisory authority at the address below: http://www.cnpd.public.lu
In accordance with the article 17 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we only keep your data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we are processing it.
In the absence of consent for the Extended Storage Period, AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA will keep Personal Data for the following periods:
- Personal data related to the execution of the Contract: 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship.
- Personal Data related to Ancillary Services: 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship.
AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA does not transfer Personal Data to a third country or an international organization.
A copy of these guarantees can be obtained by the Customer on simple request sent to AEROAUTOFACTORIA Group SA via the above-mentioned address.
How do we protect your data?
We use various security measures, such as advanced encryption and authentication tools, to protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data.
While absolute security against unauthorized access cannot be guaranteed when data is transmitted via the internet or a pure website, we, our service providers and partners make every effort to retain your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations. Data protection using state of the art technology protects physical, electronic and process-oriented security measures. Among other things, we apply the following measures:
- Strict criteria for granting access to your data on a need-to-know basis (limited to as few people as possible) and only for the intended purposes
- Firewall protection of computer systems to protect against unauthorized access, for example by hackers
- Constant control of access to IT systems in order to identify and prevent misuse of personal data